TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - But if you already have most or all of that stuff...
People Seeking Info

Subject But if you already have most or all of that stuff...

Posted by maglito on March 27, 2015 at 10:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 535 times.

In Reply To Yeah, but you start adding the cost of Nistune, a boost posted by MixManMash on March 26, 2015 at 09:18 PM

Message Haltech is overrated IMO. Will my car drive noticeably better with it or make more power?
Not really.
Nistune is a really impressive product that continues to evolve with a great community. It works great for me.

If, however, I was building a 1000+rwhp rolling lag machine with a powerband that just barely fits into a WOT shift pattern maybe I'd go Haltech while cutting holes into my frame rails or smashing them with a hammer to fit my ridiculously oversized turbo for 1.5l of displacement.

To each their own.

m a g l i t o
700RWHP, 683TQ on corn not fed to starving children (E85 mix)
my Z is not for sale
The build up begins - progress - reassembly part one - part two - aliaZspec stage2 heads - 2013 SpecialtyZ dyno results - STL 700RWHP club dyno comparison

pictures of my Z -> Gateway International Raceway HPDE 2007 - Putnam Park HPDE 2007 (data acquisition analysis) - Chicago Z meet 2007 - STL 2008 arch photos

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.