TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Price drop! MSP custom Inlet pipes w/custom housings GT28RS
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Price drop! MSP custom Inlet pipes w/custom housings GT28RS

Posted by KongZTT GT28RS MD on April 17, 2014 at 4:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 1496 times.

Screen Name:KongZTT GT28RS MD
Phone:4433503130
E-mail:shawn300z@hotmail dott com
Research KongZTT GT28RS MD's post history

Message I am selling my custom GT28RS turbos that I had Mike Smith of JWT custom modify for me.

His work is absolutely top notch.. Click the link to see his attention to detail. I have never met someone who puts this much pride behind his work.. Even when just talking to him on the phone he is impressive and so very technical.

GT28RS .64a/r exhaust turbine housing(started with T04b compressor housing and 3" inlets that were milled and modified with a 7^ taper to the compressor inducer. I bought the turbos brand new from Full Race in Phoenix AZ.

Mike also had modified his already very hard to find cast aluminum inlet pipes with a bib style connection so there is un-interrupted flow .. the whole cast inlet has a slow taper to increase velocity of the intake charge.. making spool up times much faster and responsive.

I also had the exhaust housings ceramic coated to hold in heat and increase velocity /scavenging effect and to keep them from rusting. You can see from pic.

They are brand new. Haven't used them or anything.. Sitting in room awaiting to get my build done.

This is a 1 of 1 that Mike did as a favor. I just spoke with him the other night and he said he threw out the molds for his inlet pipes and is not going to make them again

Super rare and the inlet pipes are no longer available. Additionally these being custom. The cast inlet pipes have a 7* taper into compressor inducer which increases velocity and super quick spool up. He spent two days working on these for me and said he is not interested in doing another set again. The benefit with this setup is spool times and response.

I recommend going with his ms manifolds. I am not selling those.

People have put down over 700rwhp to the wheels with the turbos with these same specs.. Its the inlet piping and compressor housing modification that makes these so special. The performance gains for response as well as peak power make it truly something... let alone MS personal fabrication skills put to work.

Here is a link I made long ago.

[ http://www.twinturbo.net/nissan/300zx/forums/general/view/2423821/CUSTOM-Mike-Smith-INLET-PIPES-and-COMPRESSOR-HOUSINGS.html ]

I have been going back and forth deciding if I should sell.. I know I'll regret selling them later..

Looking to get $3600 $3300!

Includes
-TWO Brand new Garrett GT2860RS dual ball-bearing turbocharger CHRAs

-TWO Brand new Garrett 60mm, 62-trim Compressor Wheel .60 A/R Custom modified T04B compressor housings

- TWO Brand new Garrett 53.85mm, 76-trim NS111 Turbine Wheel .64 A/R T25 Ceramic coated Turbine Housings

-Actuator brackets Cadmium coated with Garrett actuators

-MSP custom Inlet pipes and MSP silicone couplers.

-Oil drain lines and required spacers with those gaskets to clear the T04b compressor housing.

I can get you any more pics if you want or info that you need.

Been on this forum forever.. Ive never done anything other than try to help others on here.. I am hip to the scams so please don't waste your time or mine.

Follow Ups
  • Price drop! MSP custom Inlet pipes w/custom housings GT28RS - KongZTT GT28RS MD 16:25:36 04/17/14