TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - LOL. Yes, my reply was actually serious. I couldn't come
People Seeking Info

Subject LOL. Yes, my reply was actually serious. I couldn't come

Posted by Dave N on July 31, 2006 at 3:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 646 times.

In Reply To You can't smell frozen fish dude =(. posted by Kenny on July 31, 2006 at 03:24 PM

Message up with anything worthy (read: witty enough) to reply to your halibut fillet idea.

I didn't think the spray duster would do the trick but it might be worth a shot. Also, if you put the TB in the freezer not only will the seal contract, but the housing where the seal is mounted should pull back a little bit too.

Dave

Little did Bob realize that Harold discovered the elusive "brown note" and was about to put the theory to test

Sig Quotes:

"Your sausage scares me!" - TT-XTZ 6/13/05

"Or he's having a rough week like the rest of us and decided to take out his agressions of not being breast fed on me." BigTDogg 15:45, 09/25/03

"Pick her up from day care and take her to Dairy Queen for a snow cone." YugoBernie 1/7/04

of course those are canadian bannings and beatings, which after the conversion rate is really only a "hey! stop that!" Chris(NJ) 1/14/04

see the green "n" next to my name? what's COZ? (n/m) - 300zx88 8/11/04

It really does look like you except a straight version.. - Spongerider :) 11/11/04

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.