TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I wouldn't expect too much of a difference between
People Seeking Info

Subject I wouldn't expect too much of a difference between

Posted by Polishzx on June 23, 2023 at 5:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 162 times.

In Reply To ...But now I want a R35 Booster and BMC ;) posted by Madhatter10-6 on June 22, 2023 at 12:52 PM

Message the two BMCs, they seem very similar tech and size. The bore of the R35 might be slightly larger being 1 and 1/8th inch (supposedly), and the Z34 being 1inch (supposedly). If there is any big difference in pedal feel, it is probably from the difference in booster design.

I got my R35 booster for about $100 shipped which is a screaming deal and well below what I think most people will be able to find boosters for. The BMC I got for about $175 shipped from the UK which is also a great deal. I do have an order in for a new BMC from one of the websites I posted below, we'll have to wait and see if they actually ship for the price listed and the received part is correct. They both appear to be reputable.

Going to send you an email about the pigtails, happy to send you a couple free of charge as a finders fee for the mod.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.