TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thx, Bernie…but…
People Seeking Info

Subject Thx, Bernie…but…

Posted by RepMovZ on March 04, 2023 at 5:58 AM
  This message has been viewed 109 times.

In Reply To Look this was solved in 2000. posted by Bernie (NoVA) on March 03, 2023 at 10:00 AM

Message I’ve been here, on and off since twinturbo.COM, you know, back on Alderaan…

Truth is, doing a SEARCH for something even as simple as this may, or most likely may NOT pull up something relevant. Sure, if you search 9 times with different keywords, while standing on one leg, and trudge through hundreds of results, you MIGHT find what you’re looking for.

Hence, stupid questions…

But, as far as the lights go, and using JDM fogs, I could tap off the turn signal body side connector with a wire (for the marker) cut off the factory FOG body side connector and crimp on a 3 pin Deutsche style plug incorporating the marker wire. Then crimp on a 3 pin Deutsche connector on the new JDM fog. Use (useless) Z1 double connector pigtail to connect factory harness to JDM corner, and that would give JDM style turn signal and marker in the JDM fog. That also keeps body side wiring on body side, as it should be.

Or, as has been said, modify JDM 99 housing to use factory 1175 bulb holder, using USDM harness. If using USDM fogs, then done. If using JDM fogs then can still do above to get additional marker in the fog.

I reckon…

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.