TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Now looking at your last post below, if you’re not hearing
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Now looking at your last post below, if you’re not hearing

Posted by cm1wrx on October 18, 2022 at 5:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 171 times.

In Reply To Now looking at your last post below, if you’re not hearing posted by Woodnutz (PA) on October 16, 2022 at 01:43 PM

Message I know... I thought that too.... The only thing I was thinking is that all 6 injectors were cleaned professionally and I don't know what they use to clean them. Given how sensitive early style injectors are to modern fuel, I thought maybe the solution they cleaned them with could be corrosive? They couldn't flow test them due to the injector type/style, just cleaned them.

I've checked all the grounds including the one from the rail to the intake as well as the signal wires (aka ground wires) from the ecu all the way to the injector harness (good continuity) and the noid light flashes. Are there any other grounds I should be looking for? Is that ground strap the only thing that grounds the fuel rails? I assumed the power and ground from each injector came from the two wires plugged into the injector?

The other thing I thought was odd was that it did try to start right after I finished reassembling everything but I had to feather the gas pedal to keep it running and even then it was running like crap. A few more tries and it quit trying to start all together and hasn't even tried to start since unless I squirt some starting fluid into the intake (then it just cough's a little bit).

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.