TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Like Kvert says, with it off (disabled), I'd think you'd be
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Like Kvert says, with it off (disabled), I'd think you'd be

Posted by reggeo on March 27, 2022 at 12:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 131 times.

In Reply To Like Kvert says, with it off (disabled), I'd think you'd be posted by Woodnutz (PA) on March 24, 2022 at 01:33 PM

Message I checked every vacuum line, wastegate actuators go straight to the out of the solenoid. Stock boost solenoids are removed and the connectors in the engine bay are sealed. In goes staight to the throttle body on the passenger side. Recirculation valves are still connected.PRVR solenoid and vacuum tank are removed. compleet EGR system is removed. AIV solenoid is removed including the full system behind the wheels. There's a loop on the plenum where the PRVR solenoid was. 2 vacuum points were the carbon canister used to be are capped. Suction pipe passenger side is capped twice, suction pipe driver side is capped ones. Throttle body drivers side also capped. Vacuum main harness is on a T-junction comming from the OEM boost sensor attached to the balance tupe. So i think a perfect job on connecting the vacuum diagram. Do you have to shorten the rod of the JWT530BB turbos, or is this already been done bij JWT? My Blitz is a second hand one, maybe it's possible the dual solenoid unit is toast? I ordered a vacuumleak tester maybe this will help? Doesn't look like there are vacuum leaks. It's only strange that the WG was marked instead of the AC (internal wastegate)? Maybe driving it home in WG made the dual solenoid go out?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.