TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Changed stock door speakers and now window motor does not wo
People Seeking Info

Subject Changed stock door speakers and now window motor does not wo

Posted by Silverztt on September 11, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 157 times.

Message Hello all, I finally got my account active again after 10 years of no logging in. Thank you Damon for helping with that! I need some advise on maybe I missed something which has caused my issue. I recently removed my stock door speakers and upgraded them as well as a new Alpine head unit. The drives side door speaker change happened with no issues. Once I hooked up the new passenger side door speaker my window motor stopped working for that door. I did not reinstall the stock speaker to see if that would fix the issue. I have checked all of the fuses under the drivers side dash and check both fuse boxes in the engine bay. I bought a test light to check the window switch on the passenger side door. It shows to get power and send it to the motor. I ordered an aftermarket motor and kinda rigged the wires to see if it would work before I replaced the motor but no luck. So I'm at a loss now on what could be causing this. Hope someone out there might have run into the same issues that could throw a hint my way. Thanks in advance

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.