TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Well the failure of the new style pintleless injectors>>
People Seeking Info

Subject Well the failure of the new style pintleless injectors>>

Posted by ZUL8TR on December 02, 2019 at 5:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 199 times.

In Reply To Re: TT refresh opinions posted by MyBlueZ on December 02, 2019 at 04:34 PM

Message are certainly way less than the pintle type. I replaced my pintle with OEM units type 8 years ago in the 92 NA and didn't do the electric delete at the injectors with ignition off and have had no problems, they still ohm in spec. I use E10 fuel and add Stable each tank to help suppress the corrosion of E fuel, cheap insurance. My car sits alot between fill-ups like 6 weeks or more or more so I believe the Stable helps.

As a precaution for future injector replacement I did the plenum grind but so far not needed. Your call on the grind but if you don't do it use Stable it will help.

I also recommend a ground net system I added 4 extra grounds on my NA. I also took apart as many electric connectors as I could get to and filled them with dielectric grease to prevent electric corrosion, also did this to the battery terminals, great PM. The Z needs very clean electric signals and the grease helps this.

ZUL8TR

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.