TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: TT refresh opinions
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: TT refresh opinions

Posted by MyBlueZ on December 02, 2019 at 4:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 207 times.

In Reply To TT refresh opinions posted by MyBlueZ on December 01, 2019 at 07:36 PM

Message Thanks everyone!

OK I'll go with the 120K for sure.

EGR is already deleted I believe.

I've got silicone hoses on the way for power steering, pcv, radiator, heater hoses, vacuum, etc. I'll need to order the valve covers, oil pan, and rear main.

I had replaced all the fuel lines and clamps on my NA a few years ago so I guess I'm doing that again on this one. Should be much easier with the engine out and plenum removed!

I have a new knock sensor and harness ready to go. Actually I'm replacing the entire engine harness, battery harness, and alt to trans harness. The engine harness on this motor was replaced when the engine was built, but I already have the new harness that I bought in prep for a JDM install so might as well use it. I'll probably clean up the one from the wreck and put it up for sale along with all the other stuff I don't need before it goes to the junkyard.

@ZUL8TR -- I was debating on the plenum grind. I had to do this on my NA to replace two injectors and it wasn't fun. Not hard -- just stressful. But if it's going to get done now's the time because I'm probably going to powder coat the plenum before it goes back on. If I upgrade to new style injectors do you think it's still worth it (ie do they fail as much as the pintle injectors)?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.