TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: LOL, have you ever measured the psi of your mouth....
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: LOL, have you ever measured the psi of your mouth....

Posted by ZBOOSTT on April 08, 2019 at 5:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 211 times.

In Reply To LOL, have you ever measured the psi of your mouth.... posted by itsa300zx on April 08, 2019 at 05:09 PM

Message HAHA!!! I gave it my all! I could get some pressure in there with a small hand air pump. What is the do not exceed limit on this? I've already replaced that dang little fuel hose, but it was not cracked at all. The clamps seemed secure too. I'm still thinking it was that little fuel line too as I had the same brand bust by the fuel filter. Got the fuel line from one of the Z vendors like 15 years ago, but can't remember who. It is high pressure fuel injection line, but has that blue silicone inside. I bet that was the problem. I think that fuel line was designed to slip on and off easily, but I think it is faulty for fuel pressure hose. ...I hope that's what is was! My plenum gasket gets here Wednesday. I'll cross my fingers and put it all back together with all new fuel lines again and see. I'm by myself on this one. Thx for your input! I will put some air pressure in and see if I can find a leak b4 putting the upper plenum back on. What PSI is recommended?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.