TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - HELP! Can't find fuel leak.
People Seeking Info

Subject HELP! Can't find fuel leak.

Posted by ZBOOSTT on April 08, 2019 at 3:54 PM
  This message has been viewed 188 times.

Message Hello guys and gals. I had a big fuel leak and noticed fuel flooding out from under the front of the upper plenum. I instantly thought that little 3 inch rubber fuel line had split. I removed the upper plenum, but that hose looks fine!?!?!? Now I'm not sure where it could have been coming from. I did a full race rebuild a few years ago and EVERYTHING was replaced to new on the fuel rail, injectors, all O-rings, but now I'm guessing I had a big leak on or near the first injector. Is there any easy way I could get some pressure in the fuel line with the upper plenum off to listen for air releasing, or fuel if I can do that? I'd hate to think I fixed this and put it all back together, just to see fuel pouring out again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Fuel rail is factory with deatschwerks adapter for the new injectors. No problems for about 8 years, so doubt I have a pinched O-ring. How can I be sure to find this leak now that it's apart and I can see anything obvious? Thanks for any help.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.