TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Only one adjustable FUCA option without bearings afaik
People Seeking Info

Subject Only one adjustable FUCA option without bearings afaik

Posted by nissubaru on August 01, 2018 at 2:10 PM
  This message has been viewed 343 times.

In Reply To Recommendation for adjustable FUCA? posted by ChristopherTheOne on August 01, 2018 at 11:11 AM

Message That would be the Z1 Street FUCA which comes with poly bushings. I've heard mixed reviews, supposedly the bushings get beat up and need to be replaced and/or greased but I haven't heard very much to be honest.

Most of us on here would probably ask why you think you need adjustable arms though? If you are still on stock suspension you shouldn't need adjustable arms. The 300 Degree Camber correction kit is only ~$100 and should be good for something like a .8 inch drop (Eibach springs basically).

If you are looking to refresh your old worn out arms with something newer then that's a different question. In that case hit up Bernie as I believe he has some refurbished arms for sale.

Side note, Bernie if you see this & you want a donor set of old FUCAs, let me know. I should still have them from when I installed Powertrix arms

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.