TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and deleted the fuel
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and deleted the fuel

Posted by Haasz32 on March 17, 2018 at 2:09 PM
  This message has been viewed 330 times.

In Reply To Re: Update - I opened up the bulkhead and re-seated it. It's no posted by bentotdagr3at on March 17, 2018 at 12:54 PM

Message damper to make sure I wasn't getting high pressure due to a clogged damper, and it made no difference at all. So I'm sure the damper is fine then.

Yeah Nick Letsom showed he got to base pressure without trouble once he bypassed the FPCU, and it was stable. Although Nick also had AN style metal fuel lines, at least in the engine bay, everywhere. I run new OEM rubber lines up to the metal lines that are connected to my 360 degree fuel rails. I am still running the stock metal lines, though, on the pressure side between the fuel filter and the fuel rail. It's interesting that you were able to lower fuel pressure a bit by moving to rubber hose and bypassing the metal hardline. I have bypassed the metal hardline on the return side, though.

The hole I drilled in the bulk head may have been a touch too big because mine wasn't a really tight fit to get it through, but it seemed like it was fine at the time. I'm gonna have to open it up and seal that for sure.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.