TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - No start after plenum pull and other work done on car. 94 TT
People Seeking Info

Subject No start after plenum pull and other work done on car. 94 TT

Posted by Spinall4 on April 05, 2017 at 5:08 PM
  This message has been viewed 306 times.

Message I'm getting a no start condition after my first plenum pull on this car. I hate to post to the forum from something so simple, but I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. I have spent ours working away at it the car and searching the internet.

The car is a 1994 TT, 5 speed with aprox 130,000 mi on it.

I've owned this car for about 5 years now. I did a plenum pull on it finally to replace a bunch of the coolant hoses that were old and leaky. With the plenum pull I put on all new gaskets and seals for the everything that I had off the car. New seals for the fuel injectors, put on all new fuel hoses to replace the leaky old ones.

Car was running fine when I took it apart to do the plenum pull.

I have been messing around with different things on the car. Right now the car has no spark, but does have fuel pressure and and I can physically hear each injector turn on and spray fuel into each cylinder if I turn the CPS (crank/cam position sensor) by hand.

The fuel pump is working correctly and turning on, I'm getting solid fuel pressure at about 43 psi with the car not ruining.

I have a ignition test light hooked up to one of the spark plugs, and I'm not getting any spark when I turn the motor over with the key.

The fuel injectors are all plugged into the right connectors along with the coil packs, I verified this with a DMM.

I'm almost positive I missed some simple wiring connections that is preventing the car from starting.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.