TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1cc == 1hp. Got it.
People Seeking Info

Subject 1cc == 1hp. Got it.

Posted by shawmanz32na on January 06, 2017 at 12:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 313 times.

In Reply To 1HP for every cc is about the limit on a Z32. So for stock posted by MixManMash on January 06, 2017 at 12:19 PM

Message Given what we know about my mods, can we guesstimate about how much power it'll make? We did a "virtual dyno" thing measuring speed vs RPM and came out to ~315whp in my current configuration, which is the mod list above, except I'm still running single pop, all stock intake piping, and stock intercoolers.

I've heard people say that dual pop will give me ~30hp, and I'd imagine I'd get at least a few more going planar + intercoolers... 315 + 30 + 15? = ~360hp? And that's w/o turning up the boost...

360hp < 370hp, but only barely. When people say 370hp max, are they saying the injectors are at 100% duty cycle to flow that, or does that allow a little headroom for an occasional .5psi overboost, etc?

Am I risking running into a lean condition due to injector flow, given my expected mods and guesstimated power outputs? What do you think about sticking to 370cc injectors? risky? safe?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.