TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - my wife has cut through 100% of the engine AND MAIN LOOM :(
People Seeking Info

Subject my wife has cut through 100% of the engine AND MAIN LOOM :(

Posted by ZxNut on October 21, 2016 at 11:16 AM
  This message has been viewed 442 times.

Message Right so my wife is a nutter..that ones a given. Onwards with the car..

The engine loom was a bit of a mess anyway, so i am not too dissapointed about that and have ordered a new Wiring specialties loom from ConceptZ and found an amazing mechanic who know's everything about Zeds and hes going to do all the work for me. The whole fusebox has been pulled out ( the one with FOG LAMP/ ASCD CANCEL / RAD FAN / HORN / IGNITION COIL / AIR CON / SUB FAN ETC)..the wiring has all been cut where it goes into the front of the car by the radiator and has a few inches sticking out..meaning all the cables could be joined back together but i imagine that would be one hell of a horrible task.. I Found this harness on ebay [ http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291917258644?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT ] and was wondering if i should purchase this too, or if anybody else knows of any other solutions? What a nightmare!! Thankyou!

Follow Ups
  • my wife has cut through 100% of the engine AND MAIN LOOM :( - ZxNut 11:16:40 10/21/16

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.