TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: New TT Z32 Owner - Have a few questions
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: New TT Z32 Owner - Have a few questions

Posted by nissubaru on September 22, 2016 at 2:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 385 times.

In Reply To Re: New TT Z32 Owner - Have a few questions posted by itsa300zx on September 22, 2016 at 10:32 AM

Message 1. Excellent, thank you! Will gather some and go to town once I get everything wrapped with the vinyl

2. I think maybe you misread me, or I'm misreading you, but I would definitely keep the radiator in place. It's just the lower coolant hose that's in the way when I tried to slide the shroud down from the top. It's the hose I believe that needs to be removed and then put back into place after I get the shroud on

The rad I have does have two mounting holes on the top left and right hand sides but I don't believe they're down at the bottom. Hope that won't cause too much of an issue.

3. That's what I was thinking. Spacers are cheap enough to try and if they don't fix the slop enough for me I can always get the bushings too.

4. Definitely the AIV tubes! Didn't realize that was a plug sticking out of the end, looked like it was supposed to screw into something else. Also I think you're right about the carbon canister lines, I checked the removal thread and it pointed to the open vac nipples behind the drivers side headlight.

For the 4th pic, what do you mean by pushing the 90 degree tubes into the valve cover? They don't look like they'd move? Here's a closer pic of my engine bay, maybe this will help

Appreciate the information though!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.