TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: How is it Safelight WS are garbage because "you" forgot
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: How is it Safelight WS are garbage because "you" forgot

Posted by wh0sjeff on September 18, 2016 at 12:25 AM
  This message has been viewed 233 times.

In Reply To How is it Safelight WS are garbage because "you" forgot posted by LitlElvis on September 17, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Message you missed the point, when I got out on the street going 50mph with oem glass it just got the shit cracked out of it, now when I had the safelight glass going a lot slower. when the hood hit the winshield the whole windshield caved in. that's my impression of cheap inferior glass. and when I had my windshield replaced agan with safelight glass it stress cracked for no reason. and... when I had that replaced, not with safelight glass but with a company who actually sells good glass. life has been great. safelight glass is shit. I bet you didn't know they are closing their doors, if they already haven't, they say because new auto glass is getting too expensive to manufacture or something along those lines, but all of the allegations surrounding them of quality issues. I hope you got dissent glass from them I don't wish no bad on anyone and they use to have good glass, maybe 10 or 20 yrs ago. they have been around since post ww2 and for a long time they probably did it right but these last several years I guess cutting costs for more profit took its toll. people talk about china making cheap shit. safelight manufactured their glass right here in the good ole us of a, and its trash

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.