TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I got some more ideas
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I got some more ideas

Posted by Captconan on July 31, 2016 at 8:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 356 times.

In Reply To I got some more ideas posted by Carlos Ramirez on July 31, 2016 at 07:21 PM

Message 1. I just got a brand new 3 bar MAP sensor that I will install. I never really trusted the internal one. I'll see if there is a way to calibrate it.
2. I have 2 new-ish narrow band O2 sensors and a single wideband hooked up to an AFR meter. The AFR meter has mA out back into the ECU, but I only trust the gauge, and not even that much because it may be too far back on the test pipe.
3. If it's worth ANYTHING....Blipping of the throttle when the car is still cold and just started up does not result in knocking or stalling. It's only after it's warmed up for about 30 sec to a minute that it acts cranky. It didn't do this before the engine pull.
4. They're 740 injectors...there's not much else to define in the Haltech ECU manager.
5. There is a handy way to calibrate the TPS on the Haltech. Right now I've got idle at .44V with the hard idle switch ON. But there is no voltage off of the idle switch harness....

Thank you for the ideas!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.