TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I got some more ideas
People Seeking Info

Subject I got some more ideas

Posted by Carlos Ramirez on July 31, 2016 at 7:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 306 times.

In Reply To Wits end here. Z stalls when blipping throttle at idle. posted by Captconan on July 29, 2016 at 09:38 PM

Message So since we are talking about a standalone ECU I like you to confirm a few things.

1. Calibrate MAP to be 0 PSI I haven't played much with the Haltech but other ECUs yes. Many times the MAP sensor itself needs calibration. Also a common problem I have seen with MAP sensors is people getting a 4 or 5 bar. When they are not doing more than 28 PSI.. I think most people are good with a 2.5 to 3 bar map.. (1 bar vacuum 2 bar boost).

2. The rough idle tells me that either your base fuel map is having to corrected by O2 feedback heavily or no O2 feedback is enabled.

3. A rough transition on tip of accelerator it can be a lot of different things.. A. your fuel map doesn't have smooth transitions B. your timing table is off C. Your map scales is to small D. Your base idle target is too low E. Your coolant fuel enrichment is high (whats your target AFR at idle)

4. I always see errors on injectors setup.. Are you sure you have the injectors properly defined

5. Check your voltage sweep on your ECU for TPS, how is the ECU setup for WOT.

Either way its hard to tell without seeing the ECU and the car and it running alot of guesswork here.

src="http://pages.prodigy.net/carlosrg/sig05.jpg" BORDER=0>

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.