TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Saw your post and immediatly was going to ask if>>>>
People Seeking Info

Subject Saw your post and immediatly was going to ask if>>>>

Posted by ZUL8TR on July 06, 2016 at 3:37 AM
  This message has been viewed 183 times.

In Reply To One more quick question,I think I found the problem posted by aquariuscsm on July 04, 2016 at 01:08 PM

Message you see any green pieces on the floor. This has happened to me with the cruise and the clutch buttons on my Z also the wife's Infiniti with the brake pedal that actuates the stop lights. Bad part about the brake button breaking is the cars tail lights stayed on and in the battery died. It decided to happen in the garage during the night so who knew?

Keep an eye on those buttons. I have use the nut and bolt fix as noted by YlwPrlZTT since sometimes very difficult to get the buttons installed.

These plastic buttons are a stupid idea, never had this issue with my cars didn't have them. I know they are reducing friction with a plastic plunger on a plastic button. But it can sure run up a tow and repair bill when it happens and the car can't start and the owner has no idea that a $2 POS button is at fault.

ZUL8TR in Orlando,FL

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.