TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Rear Brake Lines
People Seeking Info

Subject Rear Brake Lines

Posted by tcutchall on June 25, 2016 at 3:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 350 times.

Message Installing rotors, pads, and stainless steel lines on my TT swapped 2+2. The front is completed but I've been making attempts at the rear for a week now, specifically trying to unbolt the old rubber brake line. I searched and combed through the 400+ results throughout the week and couldn't find anything specific to this. There is barely enough room to even get a wrench on the bolt, let alone getting a hand in as well and turning the wrench. Pulling the line below the bracket for easy access to the bolt doesn't seem to help either as everything then turns together. I've been blasting the bolt with rust release WD-40 but still no luck. I've been following the step by step process posted, TTZD. For the rear lines it says simply replace like the front lines. The front was simple, but the rear lines are anything but that so far. I don't know if there's less room in this area on a 2+2 because of the back seats but if anyone has installed rear lines on a 2+2 I'd love some advice. Thanks.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.