TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 91 Z32 TT Cranks and Cranks....No start
People Seeking Info

Subject 91 Z32 TT Cranks and Cranks....No start

Posted by TonyDETT on June 14, 2016 at 10:12 AM
  This message has been viewed 235 times.

Message So I got the Z32 from my uncle and he said the fuel injectors were bad. So I went ahead and performed a plenum pull where I replaced the Stock 370cc Injectors with 850cc Injectors with new style connectors. I also replaced the stock ECU with z1 Motorsports ECU for the injector. Cranked, no start. So I went and parted a CAS from an Infiniti J30 and replaced it. I also bypassed the PTU adapter because it corroded out. I also got a new fuel filter because I believe it was clogged after several test. I AM NOT GETTING SPARK! I performed a spark plug test and no spark. I do believe its because of one of the wires near the DET Sensor. I found a wire stripped and couldnt find out where it goes. It shares the same harness with the Injector Connectors and coil pack plugs. I believe there are 3 sensors near the 6th injector connector but as i checked...all plugged in. The coil pack connectors are plugged in, Injector connectors plugged in. Im stuck. I believes its either that wire or I probably replaced the CAS with an N/A..? Does it have to be TT for my TT to start? Thanks!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.