TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 91 tt head mating with 95 na short block
People Seeking Info

Subject 91 tt head mating with 95 na short block

Posted by Oriznal on April 27, 2016 at 10:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 445 times.

Message Hi, im new to the forum, and i did research but seems like no one have done it. I have 95 na but exhaust valves are leaking. few years back, i purchased 91tt, took motor out, disassembled but now married and got 2 kids. You guys know where im going. yup, no money, i just want to make it so that i have my 95 run smooth. I work at a shop, i do not have the luxury to keep my car tied up in a bay while my boss breath down on my neck. I want to completly restore 91tt head, so i have it ready on deck, all i gatta do is swap head. that way i can save time compared to removing head, and doing all the valve jobs. that takes time. please i know its completly waste of time, i dont get hp out of it, its better selling na and get tt, heard all that already. i just need to know if they can be mated or they can't be mated. if they can, what modifications do i have to do? Thank you for your time in advance. If it is doable, i'll take pics and post it up. o by the way, 91tt shell is totaled. engine ran very rough.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.