TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I dont think so ..but I am definately no expert
People Seeking Info

Subject I dont think so ..but I am definately no expert

Posted by Metal_Slinger on December 04, 2015 at 6:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 323 times.

In Reply To Brake booster leak? (n/m) posted by Evan(CA) on December 04, 2015 at 02:13 PM

Message I have replaced the brake booster hose and am not leaking brake fluid anywhere,. I also have no engine boost leaks either, I am just at a loss as to what the issue can be. I know the stall cant be related to the installation of the Akebono brakes.
It was stalling on decel and when I clutched originally but that was fixed by cleaning the AAC or IACV (I get confused which is which.).. then the brake stall started happening,,.. unless there is a hose up in the fenderwells or somewhere not visible from the looking in the engine bay,. Ive replaced every hose in the car at this point . no rubber or silicone part/hose in the engine bay is older than 3 years.
Ive reached out to ILOVEBOOST and another forum member in the past will probably be doing that again soon, as I am frustrated with it. may be a good use for my Christmas bonus.... give it up to the Z gods and get this car safely running again.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.