TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - The Fast Idle Control Valve on the IAAC is responsible
People Seeking Info

Subject The Fast Idle Control Valve on the IAAC is responsible

Posted by ZTicket(Dallas) on November 18, 2015 at 6:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 265 times.

In Reply To Car bogging out when slowing down and knock sensor problem posted by Felkhar on November 16, 2015 at 05:26 PM

Message for keeping your idle up when: activating the air conditioner, and when lifting off the accelerator after sustained highway cruise. I was having the same problem of RPM dropping to stall or almost stalling when turning on the air conditioner and when lifting to come up to a stop sign or exit the highway. I found my problem was, when installing the new engine bay harness, I had put way too much dialectic grease in the connection/socket coming from the IAAC to the fuse box on the drivers side of the engine bay. I traced this pathway down via the schematic in the FSM. All this AFTER I had installed a new IAAC unit and had the same problem of stalling. Once I cleaned the connector, everything worked correctly. You might be having intermittent electrical connection problems in the harness, given your additional Knock sensor code.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.