TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Car bogging out when slowing down and knock sensor problem
People Seeking Info

Subject Car bogging out when slowing down and knock sensor problem

Posted by Felkhar on November 16, 2015 at 5:26 PM
  This message has been viewed 232 times.

Message First of all I want to say thank you all from looking at my post. I am having a few issues I hope you all can shed some light on. I just recently put on a z1 3 inch race exhaust with 3 inch downpipes on my new 96 z32. After I got the tranny back in and finished up I had a few issues. First off I am getting a knock sensor code on my ecu. I tried relocating a new sensor but it seems to continue posting. At first I tried to clear it with just a obd2 scan tool. I then bought a eBay consult connector and downloaded conzult. After I connected my car to conzult I cleared the knock sensor through there. The code remained off my ecu for three starts. I then took the car for a 30 minute ride, still good. Then when I started the car back up it posted again. I then went into conzult to clear it again. This time I pissed around with the software as well as clearing the code. I entered the idle adjustment portion. After I started the car for a ride again I had the issue of the car wanting to die as I depress the clutch to slow down. It goes down almost to 0 rpm then it rises back up again to normal idle levels. Sorry this was a long post and probably two totally different problems but the car was solid before I worked on it. Any help would be appreciated!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.