TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - To the above
People Seeking Info

Subject To the above

Posted by L£AÐZX on November 13, 2015 at 12:52 AM
  This message has been viewed 269 times.

In Reply To thanks for posting the actual problem posted by SammybTT(TN) on November 12, 2015 at 07:25 PM

Message Thanks for the input eveyone. If it werent for this great forum I doubt I'd be doing all the work myself.

The previous owner installed the Z1 line and told me most the upgraded parts are new, but you cant really know for sure. It was also the older Z1 design without the stronger orange inside liner

The first checks I did were only visual which is why I couldnt find anything. Last night I removed the slave and m/c but neither were leaking and the line looked "ok" at the connection points. It wasnt untill I removed the metal heat sheilds and wraps the line ran through that I noticed the ballooning and sweating.Also he ran the old line in some very sketchy tight areas that could pinch or rub which probably sped up the failure.

My clutch still squeaks tho and sound like its from outside the car. Maybe a little wd40 on the slave or pedal would help? What else could squeak when I depress the clutch?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.