TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Good call on the new style injectors
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Good call on the new style injectors

Posted by leo90z-tt on November 09, 2015 at 9:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 241 times.

In Reply To Good call on the new style injectors posted by ttsmokin on November 09, 2015 at 08:57 PM

Message The csr ran fine after timing job for a couple months then 1 day it wouldn't start after I had driven it for like 30mins. I took it to the dealer and they said your injectors might be going bad but they didn't give me a diagnostic just a "feeling" the mechanic had. I replaced the spark plugs and problem went away. Now 2 months later i began having the rough acceleration and i jumped the gun and just decided to replace the injectors. After the plenum removal and re-installation I got code 21 where it would just crank but not fire up. I bought the series 2 ptu like u pictured above as well as a new sub harness(my car had series 2 already,previous owner replaced it after the recall) and sure enough the code went away and the car started up just fine but the same issue is there so I feel like my injectors may not have been bad to begin.. The car is at the dealer rite now but they insist it must be that and it makes no sense

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.