TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Sounds like a Problem I had with my '96 Motor
People Seeking Info

Subject Sounds like a Problem I had with my '96 Motor

Posted by Cjw3 on October 30, 2015 at 6:23 PM
  This message has been viewed 262 times.

In Reply To Help with better throttle tip in posted by ZUL8TR on October 30, 2015 at 09:19 AM

Message Here is a link to my post on the same subject

[ http://www.twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg.aspx?forum=technical&msg_id=1150435&forum=technical&dtSearch=1 ]

And the problem did not go away there..

I kept chewing at the enrichment line and had it a straight line ( or So ) from 193.5@400 RPM to 192@2400 rpm, then it was flat after that.. Then I lost an Injector during my testing and road tests.. went to open circuit..

I found another set of cleaned NA late style injectors and tossed them in.. ( Plenum Pull.. water delete so not that bad )..

and the problem got better.. almost gone.. that was strange

I put the Enrichment MAP back to stock, and things are still good.. NOT perfect, but good enough that I've not messed with it anymore.. I've not checked to see if I'm rich or lean just off idle..

I checked out an ASH Tune where he has the Enrichment a FLAT line at 192 across the table.. this was a Turbo Tune, but I cant see a need for a difference.. other turbo and NA tunes I've seen are like the First Pic..

Get a copy of ECU talk, and a Consult Cable, and see if you are going rich or lean at tip in..

Cj

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.