TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: You can put a teaspoon in the spark plug hole
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: You can put a teaspoon in the spark plug hole

Posted by ToneZ32 on October 27, 2015 at 3:26 PM
  This message has been viewed 204 times.

In Reply To You can put a teaspoon in the spark plug hole posted by -Grimm- on October 26, 2015 at 03:12 PM

Message I didnt do it when i changed out the oil. Ill try today if i get time ill head to the yard and try and get oil on them pistons to create more compression to start this beast thats been asleep so long. He broke down on a 70 mile road trip then let it sit. Previous owner said he was driving at 70 and it sputteredout n died. He pulled over, AAA towed him home and he let it sit and his parents helped him get an STi so the z32 got non-opped in 2010. Fast forward i just emptied the tank and oil pan. Barely a half quart came out so with a new oem oil filter i filled, i put that on and pourer half a quart of mobil 1 synthetic the oil i was doing the oil change with so i didnt stop pouring until it came out the drain plug steadily and i plugged it up. Added 3/4 of a gallon of Mobil 1 in so about 4 quarts. And cranked it over until i had new premium fuel coming up and out the new fuel filter so fuels good, has the right NGK spark plugs in it. Just dont know why compression was so low. Yet i only tested cylinder 1 & 2 driver side bank, i know i need to test them all, pour a lil oil in and try em again. Ill do this today and hpoefully see some results, even a rough choppy idle would make me really happy.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.