TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Crankshaft question
People Seeking Info

Subject Crankshaft question

Posted by Samz91tt on October 12, 2015 at 5:03 AM
  This message has been viewed 350 times.

Message Hello, guys i have spun a bearing and i sourced a crankshaft to replace mine.
thing is it has additional drill holes unlike my previous crankshaft(next to the bolts in the middle ).
till this date i have 4 crankshafts (3 bad, 1 good) all have the number 30P-43. they have an additional number but each has its own. the 3 old crankshafts all from TT engines have numbers as follow:(35-0 24-0 21-0) the one i sourced isnt definitelly from a z32 but is has the same number 30P-43 and the second number is 26-0. obviouly each crankshaft has different second number. but none of the 3 TT crankshafts have drill holes where the new one has. i will show you in that picture (the left one is the old spun TT crank without drill holes, and on the right is the new crank with drill holes next to the bolts in the middle)
i also talked to kyle from importpartspro, he said i should have the crank balanced with my rods and pistons, now how do i do that..(i live in lebanon i doubt the existence of such a machine)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.