TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Front suspension noisy, creaking
People Seeking Info

Subject Front suspension noisy, creaking

Posted by Z-Driver(FIN) on September 09, 2015 at 1:09 PM
  This message has been viewed 245 times.

Message Hello everyone.

My problem which I will tell about might be mentioned earlier, but I am so despirate and I just can figure anything anymore.
So, My front coilvers are new "B2", lower arms ball joint renewed and inner bushing is replaced with whiteline. Traction arms bushing also replaced with whiteline. Upper control arm is upgraded with megan adujstable " I know it is not quality stuff, but I had to go with cosof amergency setuation. Sway bars link OEM new and bushing are whitelines. My problem is everytime when I turn the steering wheel, I hear and feel noises from front, it's almost sounds like routating springs. . Also when I hit smoothly pumps I hear too. There is something strange too. with low speed and braking the same noise comes first was only left, now right side makes same noise too. I have checked the coilovers springs, they are pretty tight. I raised the car, everything looks fine. Nothing seems to be loosen. Please let me know if you have had same issue(s) even not with new parts. I just want to have some kind of picture what it could be. Thank you and sorry for my poor english. Regards From Finland.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.