TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Could not reproduce issue. I checked the ECU for codes >>
People Seeking Info

Subject Could not reproduce issue. I checked the ECU for codes >>

Posted by WE350Z on August 25, 2015 at 1:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 347 times.

In Reply To Good point....post updates on the shop findings. (n/m) posted by jzack on August 25, 2015 at 08:06 AM

Message with my Conzult this morning and found a MAF error 1 start ago. I I drove down very carefully but had no issues. Boosted when I got close to the shop up to 10psi no issues.

They checked all the connections from the Selin translator to each MAF everything looks good. Voltages look fine on the Nissan Consult. They looked under the car found nothing out of the ordinary. Car test drove fine.

It's a mystery... Next time it happens (if there is a next time) I am going to leave it in the faulty state and tow it in so they can play with it and hopefully track down whatever the hell it is.

Couple times before it has done some funky stuff where the dash lights up like a christmas tree and the engine stalls but restarting usually remedies that. That has happened maybe on 2 other occasions during / after very hard driving.

2006 Scion tC (Sold)
2004 Yamaha YZF-R6 (Sold)
2003 Nissan 350Z Track (Sold)
2000 BMW X5 4.4i
1993 300ZX Twin Turbo
1985 Nissan 300ZX NA (Sold)
http://WE350Z.com>v
WE350Z at gmail dot com

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.