TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Hi beams not working?? Power at pin 4 only on
People Seeking Info

Subject Hi beams not working?? Power at pin 4 only on

Posted by fleshworkstt on August 18, 2015 at 5:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 213 times.

Message Dimmer relay. Car off nothing at any pin.car on same head lights turned on 14 plus at pin 4 and low beams work.just no hi beams.Any thoughts?? Is the fog light switch the power source for the dimmer relay if not where does it get power from for 12 from the car and where does it get 12 volts from to switch it to 87a or hi beams.. I had no lights at all fixed that seem good as do my blinkers now but no fog light's or hi beams..also have no windshield wippers front or rear.Im tryn one problem at a time..Also just fyi on the low heaf lights i had to make a new pink wire to signal the left head light i made it from the switch direct to the relay as i was not getting a good signal at the relay but .03 at the switch when on and .03 at rt relay and .01 at left head light so i ran my own wire and now both lights work..Would this mess with head lights? Also looked and cant find hi beam switch schematics..not in the Manuel shop one that iv got not in the link's posted for wiring..iv read and read so any help would be great thanks

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.