TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: A couple of things
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: A couple of things

Posted by Diplomat1 on August 18, 2015 at 10:59 AM
  This message has been viewed 277 times.

In Reply To A couple of things posted by spicyZ on August 18, 2015 at 10:21 AM

Message 1) sorry I have a 90 n/a manual just did a swap wit a friends motor really don't know the history since he didn't use the motor. Before I put it in I did the egr delete and coolant bypass.

2)I read everything bout code 21 I could online and everyone said its
Prolly the ptu but now even sitting the code is gone. I used another ptu and a new ptu subharness was and still won't start but I don't get the code anymore even wit the same ptu that initially gave me the 21 code.

3) yea I read the car needs to be wa but why would only 2 of the cylinders have low compression then? Every other cylinder had good strong numbers.

4) when i first started the car the car was in limp is fixed a wire that went from the maf to the ecu and limp mode was gone. Also fixed my maf code in the ecu. Only code I have now is 34 which is been there since the beginning. I check the connection at the ecu and it seems good and tight. Wat else can cause limp mode?

My main concern is the knocking. I was thinking oil pump but my oil pressure readings is good. I want to properly diagnose and know wat I'm dealing wit. Thanks

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.