TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Car shut off won't start need help fast
People Seeking Info

Subject Car shut off won't start need help fast

Posted by Diplomat1 on August 17, 2015 at 11:49 AM
  This message has been viewed 312 times.

Message First off My fuel gauge doesn't work. I was driving and out of no where the car started to feel like it was about to run outta gas I would step on the pedal and nothing won't move went to the gas station put in about 3 gallons of 93 and everything was fine. The next day I'm driving and it did it again and I found it strange ok how it ran outta gas so quickly but again I went and put in more gas started and ran perfect. I went toy friends house let the car sit for 5 hours came back started back up the rpm was a little low. It was still running smooth tho. I drove off and the same problem started happening again but this time more frequently. All of a sudden as soon as I stop giving it gas it would die I would have to restart everywhere so while the car was moving if I let go of the pedal it would die but if I went into 2nd gear let off the cluTch it would turn on by itself again. I'm on my way home and the car shuts off on me on the highway after a could back fires it does no start. I look under the hood and my tps is hanging off no bolts. I figured that's why my idle problem is but I got a new bolt reset the tps and still no good. I checked for spark and fuel and everything is there my worry is I blew my engine car turns over just doesn't start. I also tried different ecu,ptu and ptu wiring. Any other help would be great need to fix this asap and hope I didn't blow the motor.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.