TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Head light washer relay location 1990 300 zx
People Seeking Info

Subject Head light washer relay location 1990 300 zx

Posted by fleshworkstt on August 10, 2015 at 9:49 AM
  This message has been viewed 208 times.

Message You know just kike any car takes a min to get to know the car.Iv been sick like gunna die sick now that im wellish id like a lil help.not o yeah sounds like you got it
. That's no help at all.I used to work 14 hours a day have my kids so i didnt have time to iron out issues with mu z that iv had for 9 years now..
So once i fully remeber and know the car ill br glad to help some one who needs it..
No one here could even point me in a direction its ok ill climb out of my wheel chair and do it my self.. Does any one know it yhos washer relay is in the fender or pass kick panel... Some one show me that this sight is not just a bunch of stuck up loosers... If you have info share it you learned it from some one didnt you...Hate stuck up z pll sell your car and work on a 996 or a nsx.Or even better build a sr71 black bird as my grand father did than just maby you can be stuck up..but na their not as. Holes at loched m..

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.