TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - AUS Spec Oil Filter Tree......?
People Seeking Info

Subject AUS Spec Oil Filter Tree......?

Posted by FrozTTy on May 28, 2015 at 10:52 AM
  This message has been viewed 1061 times.

Message MODS: Please don't delete, if need be, move to technical. Last time my post was deleted instead of moved, so NOT very helpful to say the least......

I'm REALLY trying to iron this out, so please chime in with your knowledge/experience.

This is a photo of the oil filter tree that came with my "JDM" engine that I purchased from Tiger Japanese.

photo Oil Filter Tree_zpsfkb0cl90.jpg

Where you see the bolt is where my OPS unit is currently installed. Thus, I don't have my oil cooler hooked up (which is what I'm trying to do, CORRECTLY!!!!!).

I was first thinking I had an NA tree, but then noticed the 2 "check ball valves" located in the tree assembly (so presumably NOT in the block like NA motors). Through internet search, the JDM TT tree has the same "spout" as the USDM tree, which is used to connect the oil cooler line.

My oil pan has the fitting for the oil cooler hose, but it is currently capped off.
I also have an OPS unit installed on the USDM driver's side (presumably where AUS and JDM sensors are located from the factory).

ANY and ALL help is appreziated! Thanks

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.