TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Pull the Crossover Tube, and find your Grounds
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Pull the Crossover Tube, and find your Grounds

Posted by Placuch on April 26, 2015 at 10:01 AM
  This message has been viewed 307 times.

In Reply To Pull the Crossover Tube, and find your Grounds posted by Cjw3 on April 26, 2015 at 09:16 AM

Message I'm pretty sure it is a ground problem at this point but I don't want to bet on it. Especially that my LED isn't blinking when I try to flash the codes. I really tried locating the ground wires that could still not be connected, I actually attempted it 3 times. Maybe I'm blind. About starting fluid, I did do it through the air filters but I believe i gave it more than enough because later I smelled it out of the exhaust mufflers while having someone else crank the car. But I could try your method as well. I really doubt I crossed fuel lines because I believe I took the entire metal and rubber tube section that is bolted down to the top of the plenum, with the fuel pressure regulator and the dampener all at once as one assembly and put it on the side. But again, it has been so long maybe I forgot I did something else so I will make sure that is routed correctly.

Thank you, those ideas are exactly what I need.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.