TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yes
People Seeking Info

Subject Yes

Posted by Cjw3 on April 24, 2015 at 6:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 303 times.

In Reply To Throttlebodies syncronised? (n/m) posted by kickerzx on April 24, 2015 at 04:14 PM

Message Initially I thought it might be because this NA was the only one I had, that was a Stock Intake Box.. and somehow the Tune was OverFueling for an Under Air Condition off Idle..

So I put a Duel Cone I had on the Shelf to see if it changed anything.. NOPE.. all acted the same..

So I went after the T-Body Balance Next.. I set it this way..

I used ECU talk to view the Narrow Band O2 Sensor Sigs for left and right..

I used Tuner Pro RT and the Moates to Richen up the Idle Mixture ( By increasing Injector Latency from.61 slowly up to .71 ) and then adjusted the Idle Stops to get the O2 Sensor Sigs reading the same..

It was a process of adding Latency.. Twist one Idle Stop.. then bring the IAC Speed back down.. add a little fuel.. watch the O2 Sig.. add air to the side that needed it.. then bring the speed back down..

Took about 1/2 hour to set it to be reliable at the same Mixture left and right.. and at the Proper Idle Speed..

PCV's and All Rubber is NEW.. Including Injector Seals and O-Rings.. T-Body water is deleted on all my Z's.. None of then have Functioning IAV's .. or a PROM that knows what they are..

Then I put the Latency back to .61 when I was done..

Next I'll go after Throttle Enrichment Table.. First I'll wipe it out and see what it does.. then I'll slowly put some back and see..

I just did not want to have to a Custom Prom only for this car.. I should not have too..

It passed CA Tail Pipe Smog.. with something stupid like 17/34 on the HC, Idle/2500

Cj

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.