TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Well it seems do-able. a 90-96 Q45 R200 will fit in the
People Seeking Info

Subject Well it seems do-able. a 90-96 Q45 R200 will fit in the

Posted by joshd on March 21, 2015 at 4:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 275 times.

In Reply To That sounds like one of those, "We have to pass the bill so posted by Zuberman on March 21, 2015 at 02:45 PM

Message Z32 NA Subframe. This version of the R200 is the only hydrid I've found that uses 30 spline 6 bolt output shafts(Same as the TT R230). The trick the S13 guys do because the track width is shorter? Is to use the Q45 Drivers output shaft on the drivers side and a drivers output shaft from a TT R230 for the passenger side. Not sure if that is needed on a Z32 platform, I'm leaning towards it not being required. From there they use Z32 TT axles and everything else should be a bolt on affair. I cant find any info on what knuckles the S13 guys are using so I have to assume the TT/Q45 wheel bearings will bolt to the S13 knuckles...and if so, they should too bolt to the Z32 NA knuckles. Any info on this from anybody would be welcomed. Im also not sure if the diff input flange would need to be swapped. Is there any dimensional changes for the driveshaft bolt pattern between the TT and NA?

Thanks.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.