TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 92 300ZX Twin Turbo injector solution
People Seeking Info

Subject 92 300ZX Twin Turbo injector solution

Posted by Pontisteve on November 23, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 361 times.

Message Hey guys, I've been away from the Z scene for a long while. I've got a 92 Twin Turbo that's basically a Stage IV as I recall. Jim Wolf ECU, exhaust, etc. It makes about 380 rwhp. I need an injector and fuel rail solution.

The stock injectors are junk. Unbelievably, all 6 are dead. I have 5 used ones from a buddy's running car and the 6th one of his is also bad. I'm a bit nervous about using any of them, since they're just as old as mine and one is already bad.

My lower intake has had some port work done, so I'm not fond of the idea of changing it out. I need an injector and fuel rail solution. Here one idea I had about injectors...

[ http://www.ebay.com/itm/460CC-JECS-GREY-Top-Fuel-injector-OEM-NISSAN-Z32-TT-90-93-16600-66U00BRAND-NEW-/171541974417?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1990%7CModel%3A300ZX%7CSubmodel%3ATurbo&hash=item27f0b2cd91&vxp=mtr ]

My stockish engine is already at or above the limit for stock injectors I think, so I wouldn't mind upgrading them to a slightly bigger size at the same time as getting some new ones. And I'm open to suggestions about converting to a more durable design, especially top feed. But I wouldn't know what to do about the rails then. What's the hot ticket these days, for these older TT's for injectors and rails? And if larger injectors, a chip for it?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.