TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - U'll get it. Seems like a pain but get some rest, place your
People Seeking Info

Subject U'll get it. Seems like a pain but get some rest, place your

Posted by LivinTheDream on November 12, 2014 at 6:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 472 times.

In Reply To Re: wiring is so fun: posted by Matt300ZXT on November 12, 2014 at 06:05 PM

Message Thoughts else where and then have a nice calm go at it. I had all my injectors get gummed up with bad fuel when the car sat for a few weeks. Can you imagine the car starting fine and then the next time nothing. It took forever to figure it out as I was checking every single wire as the theory of all the injectors clogging was Las on my list. After everything checked out and I ran all the possible test I could think of I grabbed and old rail with injectors installed, plumbed it in and grounded everything out, spun the CAS and one sprayed. Tried every connector on that one injector and it sprayed for each one. So out of 12 injectors I had one working...

The time when a power lead from the fusable link to the ign relay went bad I checked every wire and unit on the engine before I found it. I was 17 and just bought the z. I thought the cruise control motor was the oil pump at that time so u can imagine the learning curve I had to deal with to find that one pesky wire.

Figure it out and be glad you did.

"torque gets you off the line...& hp gets you over the line." -
TTKeeper

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.