TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: also double check that you are testing the right terminals
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: also double check that you are testing the right terminals

Posted by Matt300ZXT on November 12, 2014 at 3:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 409 times.

In Reply To also double check that you are testing the right terminals posted by LivinTheDream on November 12, 2014 at 03:07 PM

Message Well here's what I've been doing to try and figure out if #1 was wrongly wired with #3 being next to it (I didn't wire the clips in).

I've been running one lead to the ECU pins, well only 1 and 3 so far since they seem to be the problems, and the other to whichever pin on the clip would make a noise on the multimeter. Plugged into #1s spot in the ECU harness, both 1 and 3 make a noise. I haven't gone any further yet, because I figured they were beeping because injectors share the same power wire.

Also, I did continuity tests using pin 58 and the injector pins all at the ECU side and I believe when I had them as they have been they all beeped. However when I switched #1 and #3 injector clips out, they all beeped but now #4 wasn't getting continuity.

I'm about to just burn this damn car to the ground, I absolutely hate trying to do anything on it.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.