TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: Re: FUEL LINES....EGR tubes, and such,.....
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: Re: FUEL LINES....EGR tubes, and such,.....

Posted by RT PERFORMANCE on September 19, 2014 at 9:56 AM
  This message has been viewed 174 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: FUEL LINES....EGR tubes, and such,..... posted by RT PERFORMANCE on September 19, 2014 at 09:01 AM

Message I think I was very clear in my opinion on what I think is wrong with the stock set up. The fact that 8 small pcs of rubber line using 16 clamps that run across the top of the intake isnt what I would call a great engineering feat, then positioning the regulator up there as well falls into the same big brain category as far as Im concerned. Sorry if Im not "stock is good enough" line of thought. I have been doing this type of work longer than I care to admit. When things need to be improved upon I do so in most instances. As for the rest of my questions, I did use the "search" option and came up empty. So, please forgive me if I dont know the Z car as well as maybe you would like me to know it. Im sure I can manage the v/c gasket job, that wasnt really mt point to my questions. That was only stated as to the reason I have gone farther ahead with other work to be performed. If someone out there has a more insightful response to any of my questions it would be much appreciated.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.