TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: FUEL LINES....EGR tubes, and such,.....
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: FUEL LINES....EGR tubes, and such,.....

Posted by RT PERFORMANCE on September 19, 2014 at 9:01 AM
  This message has been viewed 159 times.

In Reply To Re: FUEL LINES....EGR tubes, and such,..... posted by wickdGSXR on September 19, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Message Hey thanx wickdGSXR, (my daily ride is a 1260cc big bore oil cooler Suzy) As for the aftermarket fuel regulator I was thinking more in the lines of removing the entire fuel system, except for the rails themselves. Then maybe install an after market regulator on the fire wall at center of the plenum. Run the feed line into the regulator then to a "T". From the "T" to each rail. Then run the returns to another "T" and then a single back to the tank. I cant imagine someone could not improve on the current stock set up. Not only does it route all the lines across places where it takes in a ton of heat but is a complete nightmare to work on. I would just run a Marreli or Bosch regulator. Simple cheap and good quality. Any one dump the EGR set up and still have the stock ECU function correctly? I havent had much time to research much on these cars as of yet so Im in the middle of a much needed quick learning curve.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.