TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: OK let me clearify
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: OK let me clearify

Posted by ZTom on July 29, 2014 at 9:22 AM
  This message has been viewed 202 times.

In Reply To are you sure this doesn't make sense to me.. posted by Carlos Ramirez on July 29, 2014 at 08:34 AM

Message Assuming the Z is fully charge with freon. We gonna check low pressue switch on the dryer. Two wires from low pressure light green/black get its voltage from relay box. The voltage go through the low pressure switch and come back through the Orange wire which go to the brown connector next to the relay box. Make sure the key is ON so you get power. Now if you supply ground to the Orange wire the compressor will click, assuming it is good compressor. Just use a jump wire and stick it in the Orage wire slot. There are two Orange wires on that plug use one until the compressor click. Now go to the ECU connector, look for the Orange wire its Pin #9 you should have voltage coming out n if you supply the ground you will here compressor click. The radiator fan is also right below that which is Pin #19, ground that and the fan will come on. If everything is working on your A/C but compressor won't kick on then the ECU is bad cause it is not providing ground.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.