TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Did you bleed the lifters after you put them back together?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Did you bleed the lifters after you put them back together?

Posted by jem_usmc on July 22, 2014 at 4:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 104 times.

In Reply To Did you bleed the lifters after you put them back together? posted by ttsmokin on July 22, 2014 at 02:23 PM

Message Yes I did blead the lifters. Really only 6 were stuck open but I decided to replace all of them on the drivers side. I did not want to take the head back off again. Yea. 170 psi. The issue sounds electrical to me. The reason I keep thinking maf is because it will run rich on the drivers side with the maf plugged in and fine on the other side. Unplug the maf the problem is completely switched. Rich on the passenger fine on the drivers. But how can that be? The maf even though it's not oem still sends 1.63 volts to the ecu. That's close to the 1.5 that it should be. The last maf I had was sending 1.34 volts back. I think going to find a good used Nissan maf just to put that thought to bed. Tonight I'm putting in my old injectors to see if that makes a difference but I don't think that would be it either.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.